- Information we collect
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect through the Website includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Website, such as online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Website.
Information PFMO servers automatically collect when you access the Website, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Website.
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Website from a mobile device.
- How we use your information
Having accurate information about you permits PFMO to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, PFMO may use information collected about you via the Website to:
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Website to you.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Website more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Website.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Website.
- Notify you of updates to the Website.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Website.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Solicit support for the Website.
- Disclosure of your Information
PFMO may share information it has collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If PFMO believes the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of PFMO’s policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, PFMO may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
PFMO may share your information with third parties that perform services for PFMO or on PFMO’s behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, PFMO may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Interactions with Other Users
If you interact with other users of the Website, those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, following blogs.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Website, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Website in perpetuity.
PFMO may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Website. These companies may use information about your visits to the Website and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
PFMO may share your information with its business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- Tracking Technologies
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, The Dermo Lab may use ‘cookies’, ‘web beacons’, ‘tracking pixels’, and other tracking technologies to help customize The Dermo Lab and improve your experience. . These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on The Dermo Lab that the visitor accessed or visited.
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
- Third Party Websites and Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, check the browsers’ respective websites.
- Security of your Information
PFMO uses administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While PFMO has taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to PFMO, please be aware that despite PFMO’s efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
7, Right of Access to your Personal Data
PFMO would like to ensure that you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Each Website user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions (if said data is inaccurate, outdated or wrong).
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at (email address to be inserted).
- Policy for Children
- Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
- The Dermo Lab does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children or teenagers under the age of 18. If you think that your child or teenager provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.